Friday 13 July 2012

The Advantages Of Adjustable Dumbbells - The Problems With Regular Dumbbells

Confidence PRO 25kg/55lbs Dumbbell Weights Set


By Darren Ang
So what's wrong with using regular free weights at home? Nothing if you got a lot of room or you can afford them. Even the basic set of dumbbells takes up two full walls of space in a room.

That's the beauty of adjustable dumbbells. Because of their innovative adjustable weight system we can take a whole rack of dumbbells and transform them into just one adjustable dumbbell. So you have a free weight system that maybe takes up 1/10 the space of regular free weights and it helps you save money too.

I personally have a pair of regular dumbbells. Both are 7kgs (15.4 lbs) dumbbells, they both cost around US $66. The problem with them is that I've used them for my workouts for about a month or so. Through time, I began to gain muscle mass; thus I'm able to carry heavier weights.

For me, I want to gain muscles. I want to get my ideal body, and for me to do that I have to get heavier weights to continue my workouts, because using just one set of weights I will never grow bigger from it after reaching a certain point. For people to gain mass, they have to increase the weights they use, from one point to another.

So I have to buy a new set of new weights like maybe a 8-10kgs (17-22 lbs) set, and it is going to cost me more than the 7kgs ones, because regular weights are like this, the heavier, the more expensive it is.

I had to go down to the gym every now and then, because the 7kg dumbbells at home are useless to me for that particular muscle group that I'm working on,because its too light.
The gym Is always so packed with people. It's embarrassing to workout with all the big and muscular people in the gym carrying weights twice as heavy as mine!

I think every beginner prefers working out at home just like me!

So why not buy an adjustable dumbbell, a free weight system?

That I can change to the desired weights, whenever I want!

It's genius! They have weights up to 2.27 kg to 23.8 kg (5 to 52.5 lbs). Most importantly, they both feel the same. Now I don't have to go to a local sports shop to get another set of regular weights every time. I'm able to carry heavier weights!
So let's summarize the advantages of having adjustable dumbbells.
- Save Space
- Save Money
- Save time
- Very Convenient
I just found out this adjustable dumbbells thing not long ago. It saved me a lot of time and money.
I'm writing this to you so you guys won't fall into the same situation as me before!
So Get Them Today!
Get an Adjustable Dumbbells here!
Cheers,
Darren

Click to learn more!


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Darren_Ang
http://EzineArticles.com/?The-Advantages-Of-Adjustable-Dumbbells---The-Problems-With-Regular-Dumbbells&id=7060857


1 comment:

  1. Adjustable Dumbbells are great tools for your health.
    Thank your for the article.
    find this

    ReplyDelete