Friday 22 June 2012

Do Not be Put off by Negative Criticism!

 


By J P Falcon
Ok, here's the truth as I have no agenda to either endorse or kill this product: I allowed myself to get a bit out of shape and as I have finally turned the corner and making marked improvements in my diet and physique, I noticed that my upper arms were flabby, and I allowed them to become weak. I was skeptical of this product, but I decided to give it a try. When I did the first 6 minute workout, I managed to breeze through it, and I foolishly believed I was in better shape than I thought.


The next day however proved me wrong, as I found the repetition of the routine actually became harder. I also discovered that I did indeed have a weak arm which could not match the other. I felt the burn and fatique after the 6 minute exercise program each time I did it. But then, by week three, I found myself doing the 6 minute program 2 or 3 times a day, and though I was still not breezing through it as I did on day 1, I was managing to complete the entire program. I also was doing some added reps on my weak arm and I have managed to balance the two.


Now, after a month I am not going to say that I was suddenly ripped, of course not, but I did notice something. At a moment when I was simply soaping my upper arms, I discoverd that they were more "solid" and "tight" than they were a few short weeks prior. Let's face it, you know your own body, so when you discover a change, without even consciously looking for one, you become a bit startled. 


Well, I was, and realized that there was some definite toning to my arms. I am also moving the shake weight harder than I was thus increasing my strength, and trying new routines.


So, having the product now for about two months, I continue my three 6 minute a day routine and am feeling much better doing it. I have found that it is a great motivator and one of the few weight regimens that is not boring. 


After all, if you cannot spare at least 6 minutes of your day doing this program, then what do you want to do?
Highly Recommended...........




  Click to >>>>>>>>>>>>>Weights

No comments:

Post a Comment