Thursday 26 July 2012

66FIT Chrome Dumbbells with Foam Handles Set x 5kg

66FIT Chrome Dumbbells with Foam Handles Set x 5kg


Excellent pair of dumbells with nice soft, spongy black centre bars and an attractive shiny finish on the chrome. They are smaller than I expected for 5kg units and feel easy to handle and store away in the home. I find 5kg just about right for dumbells and I don't want the extra added weights of an adjustable model to store and lug around. I've had those before and they just become a nuisence after a while. These are great to just hide away and pick up and go to work when you have a bit of spare time. They are small, neat and compact and very well balanced. One negative is that one of the chrome weights was covered with an oily substance that took a bit of cleaning off - but its gone now and all is shiny and new. Ideal for the purpose and I use them every day and then they disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment